Wednesday, December 17, 2014

MerryChristmas


Merry Christmas!

For those of you who know me, you know how much I am a Christmas freak. EVERYTHING Christmas. Tinsel, lights, trees, elves, carols~ it's all so beautiful! Christmas has always been my favorite holiday, by far, and this one is more special than normal. It may be the last Christmas (hopefully) for a couple years. Between work and family, and phone calls with friends, this holiday has been enjoyable, but has truly snuck up on me. Only a week left, and I still have half my shopping left. Stressed? Nope. Thankful? Yes.

Christmas, for me, reminds me of the greatest gift of all. It's not the tires or jacket or candy. It's about the gift God gave to us: unconditional love, born within the representative of a baby. He lived, spoke, and died, in order to present us with a beautiful future. To offer a one on one relationship with the Creator of the Universe. What a great gift! Every year, we have a chance to give back to our King! How do we do that? Reach out to those in need. Pray for wisdom on how to assist. Live in joy. Revel in the wonder of unconditional love and share it with others this Christmas.

Peace & Blessings
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment